Some Links That Caught My Eye

Here are some links that caught my eye:

Over at Jewbiquitous they have Blog Apathy. Although it looks like their definition is a bit different from my own.

Meryl has an interesting story called
The son of a Nazi converts to Judaism. Over at Israel Matzav you can read about how Israeli Hospitals are taking care of some of the Palestinian wounded.

Who knew that Johnny Sack and Hilary Clinton eat at the same diner.

Google has thrown its hat into the alternative energy ring and is pushing a 100 MPG car.

One more reason not to live in cleveland. It contains the number one zipcode for foreclosures in the nation.

Interested in a $10 DSL plan? Click here. This woman is the sausage queen.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...