Pick Up His Leg

Nobody knew that the painter had a prosthetic leg on, at least not until it fell off of him...while he was standing on the ladder.

Fortunately the fearless five-year-old boy had no problem picking up the false leg and returning it to his owner. Who was that fearless five-year-old? Well, that boy was me.

Of course if I saw it happen now I would still be willing to hop up and grab it, but I won't lie and say that I wouldn't laugh. I hope that I wouldn't laugh, but I can't guarantee it. I know, it is not very nice but it is kind of funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a good guy, Jack.

Deadman said...

I'd laugh. Then I'd make him pay me to give it back...

I'm not Jack. I'm more like Satan.

Hey, I have a reputation to protect...

Jack Steiner said...

Richmond,

Woohoo! I now have three non relatives who think that I am a good guy. OTOH, that could ruin my rep.

Mark,

Please, you're more like Stan the Banker than Satan.

Deadman said...

I guess it's a genetic pre-disposition...

;o)>

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...