Music Meme- Furious five

Chaim wants to know the 5 songs that are stuck in my head. So here they are:
Hotel California: The Gipsy Kings
Maybe I'm Amazed- Paul McCartney
The Letter- Joe Cocker
Suspicious Minds- Elvis Presley
Ghost Riders In The Sky- Johnny Cash
If you spend any time reading the blog then you know that I can't pick just five, so here is another set just because:
Chiri Bim- Craig Taubman
Love Reign O'er Me- The Who
Knock The Cover Off of The Ball- Soundtrack from The Natural
Lux Aeterna- Clint Mansell
More Than This- Roxy Music
And yes I have been listening to Don't Stop Believin, but then again Journey's greatest hits is already loaded on my iTunes. If you are of a certain age it is a virtual guarantee that your sister/girlfriend whatever would go nuts every time Faithfully came on the radio.

5 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Jack - I am of that certain age and was never too fond of Faithfully. However, Roxy Music's Avalon was my favorite for making out....

Another meshugannah mommy said...

Faithfully is good, but Open Arms is the standard

Jack Steiner said...

Ellie,

I didn't realize that you were that old. ;)

AMM,

Hmm... You still think that Chicago has a beach. ;)

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Jack - I'm glad to know I look so young. ;-) ;-)

Jack Steiner said...

:)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...