The Incomplete Soundtrack for Fragments of Fiction

The Incomplete Soundtrack for Fragments of Fiction. This is tied into this.
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Bob Dylan
Subterranean Homesick Blues
Bob Dylan
Whiskey Lullaby
Brad Paisley
In My Life
The Beatles
Golden Slumbers
The Beatles
Forever Young
Rod Stewart
Young Turks
Rod Stewart
Always on My Mind
Willie Nelson
Gone Away
The Offspring
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Green Day
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Green Day
My Way
Frank Sinatra
It Was A Very Good Year
Frank Sinatra
What's Going On
Marvin Gaye
As Good As I Once Was
Toby Keith
How Do You Like Me Now
Toby Keith
I Want To Break Free
Queen
Float On
Modest Mouse
Beautiful
Moby
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Led Zeppelin
Nobody's fault but Mine
Led Zeppelin
Mr. Brightside
The Killers
Visions of Paradise
Mick Jagger
Suspicious Minds
Elvis
Burning Love
Elvis
Boys of Summer
Don Henley
Born to Run
Bruce Springsteen
Tunnel of Love
Bruce Springsteen
Come Talk To Me
Peter Gabriel
Secret World
Peter Gabriel
Cry
Faith Hill
The Fire Inside
Bob Seger
A Song for You
Ray Charles
Crazy Love
Ray Charles & Van Morrison
If You Could Read My Mind
Gordon Lightfoot
Love Ain't for Keepin
The Who
Ring of Fire
Johnny Cash
Hard To Handle
Otis Redding
Where The Streets Have No Name
U2
Walk On
U2
Uninvited
Alanis Morrisette
Mustang Sally
Wilson Pickett
Hey Jude
Wilson Pickett
The Planets Op. 32 (Mars The Bringer of War)
Gustav Holst

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...