I Was Infected with A-Z Meme

Felt like reposting this:

That A-Z meme

Biur Chametz tagged me with this little ditty.

Accent:
Not me. Born and raised in Los Angeles.

Booze:
Scotch and Beer with the occasional Bourbon.

Chore I Hate:
Doing the Dishes.

Dogs/Cats:
I love dogs, but cats are different. Feh.

Essential Electronics:
The Internet, Stereo/iPod

Favorite Perfume/Cologne:
Essence of Monkeytown

Gold & Silver:
I like brass.

Hometown:
Los Angeles

Insomnia:
Only when I can't sleep.

Job Title:
Bishop of Bullfrog

Kids:
3 wives, 27 kids and six or seven girlfriends.

Living Arrangements:
Upright and breathing.

Most Admired Trait:
I don't know, you tell me.

Number of Sexual Partners:
When?

Overnight Hospital Stays:
I prefer a hotel.

Phobia:
cleveland

Quote:
She is not much of a boxer but she sure can dance.

Religion:
Sure.

Siblings:
Many

Time I Usually Wake Up:
When my eyes open.

Unusual Talent:
I can turn my skin inside out.

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat:
Brussel Sprouts

Worst Habit:
This is a family blog.

X-Rays:
Are fun to play with.

Yummy Foods I Make:
Barbecue

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

I don't tag, I slap kick and bite. If you want to do this, be my guest.

3 comments:

Elie said...

Boy, old memes never die or fade away, do they? I got tagged with this one over a year ago, in April 2006!

Tamara said...

So, not only am I also a Taurus, May 6th. But, I too am a NATIVE Los Angeleno, a valley girl. Though, as far as accents, although I don't tawk funny, I'm always asked if I'm from the east. Perhaps it's just my forwardness and the fact that I don't say, "like" every other word.

Jack Steiner said...

Elie,

No, they never do. Good blog fodder like this has a long shelf life.

Tamara,

I went to Birmingham.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...