This is A Reason To Commit Murder

Another one of those WTF stories:

A MAN who tied up and strangled a mother of two after visiting her home to make a bondage video has told a court the victim was trying to force him to commit an armed robbery.

Gareth John Bunce has pleaded guilty to murdering Margaret Wagner, 27, at her home near Warrimoo in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, in March 1997.

Giving evidence during sentencing submissions in the NSW Supreme Court, Bunce said he had murdered Miss Wagner after going to her home in order to make a bondage video.

He told the court he became angry when Miss Wagner produced two guns and asked him to hold up a service station.

"If I had an atom bomb I would have blown it up then and there," he said.

Bunce told the court the two then went into a bedroom where he tied Ms Wagner up with ropes before strangling her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting moral line this guy draws. Murder, yes, armed robbery, no.

Jack Steiner said...

People never fail to surprise me.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...