Lampooning A Blogger

In the grand old blogosphere there are certain posts that are written, rewritten and recycled ad infinitum. Perhaps the most common is the one in which a blogger discusses how nasty things can get. Now depending on who they are they may go after people for being mean or they may go after them for being weak.

This is not going to be one of those posts. All I am going to say is that I am continuing to receive fan mail and some bloggers have even chosen to devote entire posts to little old me. Now while I am flattered to receive all of this attention I am disappointed in them. It is not because they have upset or embarrassed me but because their attempt to lampoon me is so poorly done.

If someone is going to take the time to try and do it they might as well do a proper job. As the source of evil in the JBlogosphere I deserve better than to be lampooned by the simple son. Give me someone who has a command of the language, insight and wit. I suppose that they tried, but a half wit is useless in this battle.

Sigh.

Now my dear pussy cat, or should I just say pussy I'll gladly wait to see what you come up with next. And just for fun let me add that you should expect to receive a surprise real soon. Be well Mr. Bigglesworth. ;)

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...