A Quick Comment about Labels

One of the reasons that I switched to the new blogger is that I very much wanted to be able to use labels. I have long wanted to have some sort of categorization of my posts. I like being able to refer back to older posts and the labels make it much easier to filter and sort.

Of course it is still a major pain-in-the-ass to try and go back and label all of my old crap, but what can you do.

Also, I have found that I am not really sure how to label some posts. Random Thoughts is designed to be a bit of a catchall, but at the same time I would like to try and be specific. Again I will be sure to keep you posted.

5 comments:

Attila said...

Blogger forced me to switch. I didn't have a choice

Sheyna said...

I am making the switch today. Heh.

As for labeling, you could always just label everything "Random Thoughts" and that should pretty much cover it. ;-)

Stacey said...

I think the "Labels" line at the bottom of the posts is annoying.

Jack Steiner said...

Attila,

The mighty Hun was forced into doing something. Say it is not so.

SG,

True, I could do that.

MS,

You also think that cleveland is a real city. Go figure. ;)

Stacey said...

MS?

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...