TACOMA, Wash. — A Spanaway man believed to be the first person in the state charged under Washington's new bestiality law bailed out of the Pierce County Jail this morning.
Pierce County prosecutors say 26-year-old Michael Patrick McPhail was caught by his wife on Wednesday night having intercourse on the back porch with their four-year-old female pit bull terrier.
The wife took photos with a cell phone and called police.
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says "There's pretty clear proof what happened to this dog."
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
They Might Need Marriage Counseling
For those of you who found the Horsing Around story to be of interest comes this little ditty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
3 comments:
I'm sometimes embarrassed to live in Pierce County. This is one of those times. Not that this problem only exsists here - you'd all be surprised how common this sick practice is, and that it takes place all over the world. Pierce County folks just seems to get caught in the act.
Ewww!!!
Anon- It happens far too often, especially in cleveland.
Sweet-
You said it.
Post a Comment