Old Posts Versus New Content

A few more housekeeping notes. From time to time I republish some old posts based. This is done based upon some arbitrary criteria.
  1. I evaluate the post and determine whether it makes more sense to refer back to it in a new post. Sometimes it does and sometimes it is better to let it stand on its own.
  2. Sometimes I feel that the post didn't get a fair shake and it is worth putting it out there again.
  3. I don't remember ever running out of things to blog about. However there are times where I just don't feel like putting in the effort to produce something new. Yes, your host is sometimes lazy.
And there you have the short version of how I determine what to do. Any questions?

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...