Keyword Searches- How You Found Me

Every so often I like to share this information with you. Here is a partial list of recent terms that led people to the blog.
sex internet talmud
dennis wolfberg
meaning of happy holidays
three days in israel
funny thoughts telemarketers
ladies urinal
shmata loves shack
throw me a rope tunstall meaning
letters about xmas
full metal christmas
sex with a rabbi
burning christmas trees
python
happy holidays in different languages
hummer school bus
I hate the holidays
Baal teshuva
random thoughts
Frum Sex
rabbi kolko

4 comments:

have popcorn will lurk said...

Someone recently found me by typing "how to kill a jewess". Charming.

Jack Steiner said...

Oy.

Anonymous said...

"Sex with a rabbi"?

Er... so - how was it, really?

;-)

Jack Steiner said...

Snoopy,

First you say a bracha and then

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...