Your Favorite Post Update

Here is some clarification regarding this post.

The idea is for you (the reader) to send me your best/favorite post from YOUR blog. This roundup is designed to serve as a way to showcase your work.

The topic can be about anything. It is your choice, your decision. All you have to do is send me an email with a link/URL to your post.

If you so choose you are also welcome to promote this on your blog. As a matter of fact, if you do a good job you might even win a free waffle courtesy of Jameel. ;)

And don't worry, there will be no more comments about the gun slingin chef. ;)

As was once said "Friends, Bloggers and Countrymen lend me your Posts!"

2 comments:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

No more comments?! I'm crushed!

And I'd throw in breakfast, but not airfare!

;-)

Jack Steiner said...

With such an overwhelming response we may need to include airfare. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...