A Few Simple Things That Make Me Happy

  1. The smell of my daughter's hair.
  2. A hug from my children.
  3. The smile my son gives me when I get home from work.
  4. A good bowl of soup.
  5. Warm sun on my back.
  6. The sound of the waves breaking on the shore.
  7. The smell of fresh baked cookies.
  8. Hiking my favorite trails.
  9. A nice bottle of scotch, good friends and good music.
  10. Watching my kids play.
  11. Lying on the grass and staring up at the sky.
  12. Skipping rocks on a lake.
  13. Horseback riding- haven't done it in a while, but I like it.
  14. Wrestling with my parent's dog.
  15. Listening to my grandparent's stories.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...