Cover Letters from Hell

Killian & Company in Chicago has been collecting Cover Letters From Hell. Here are a couple of excerpts and a link.
"Objective: To work in a challenging environment that allows me to use my imaginatiation....
Education: ______ Collage, B.A. expected, June 2003."

"I also have a degree English which serves me well in editing text for poor grammer or typos."

"I am seeking a new position as i have recently been laid."

"I have a plethora of tenured skills which I know would benefit your clients/organization."
Click here for more.

3 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

RW,

I thought so.

SOTR,

I hope that they were sent to you and not vice versa.

benning said...

Wow! Smert peepul riting ledders!

Jack Steiner said...

Theyare everywear. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...