Arrr, welcome t' my blog. Today is talk like a pirate day. Aye. Aye, i encourage you all t' join in the festi'ities. Aye.
Ahoy, if you need help speakin' pirate you can find assistance har. Aye, me parrot concurs. Or try this video:
ARRRRRRRR!
Signed,
Captain Jack- One-eared Dog the Damned
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
2 comments:
Ahoy, happy talk like a pirate day
Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!
Arrr!!!!!
Post a Comment