Some Things I Know About My Readers

Oh the beauty of the blogosphere is the interaction with others you might not ever encounter. It is one of the things that I really enjoy. During the course of this interaction I have learned a few things about some of the people that hang out here.

Here are a few nuggets:

Visitors to the Shack are employed by such companies as:
  1. Disney
  2. Microsoft
  3. Canadian Defamation League
  4. Jewish Federation
  5. US Army
  6. US Navy
  7. Symantec
  8. Nortel
  9. GE
  10. 7-11
Job Titles/Professions include:
  1. Attorney
  2. Software Engineer
  3. Doctor
  4. Mother
  5. Zookeeper
  6. Certified Professional Schmuck
  7. Rabbi
  8. Public Servant
  9. Man Servant
  10. Retired Postman
  11. College Professor
Favorite Flavors of Ice Cream
  1. Chocolate
  2. Chunk Monkey
  3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  4. Vanilla
  5. Rocky Road
  6. Mocha Almond Fudge
  7. Creamy Delight
Pretty nifty, don't you think.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Mmmmm, chocolate chip cookie dough.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...