How You Found Me

Here is a short snapshot of some of the search terms you used to find me:
random thoughts
yalla ya nasralla
women's voices men hearing
men and emotions
whiskey lullaby song meaning
anger management funny
the nasrallah song
justice scalia's thoughts on living constitution
fish meaning prison
jack is a sexy man
meaning of currency
dennis wolfberg
dr.seuss and worth war two
boy sit to pee
giant asian hornet
besheret vs. basheret
besheret
meaning to five
will you walk with me and december 2005
shakira la tortura meaning
meaning of birthday
tai kwan leap
story for kids that happened on yom kippur
3.13% the meaning of tears
the giant asian hornet
the hedyot
blessing children
incredible orgasms
marni levine
dead walking
darren sherman j date

5 comments:

Chana said...

These are hilarious. Especially 'giant asian hornet' and 3.13% tears. Why that number specifically, I wonder?

I've had some fun ones as well-

bais-yaakov atheist, the hedyot, tzniut scarves, guzzle sauce are some of today's...

Jack Steiner said...

"Guzzle sauce"

That is kind of interesting.

have popcorn will lurk said...

someone found me recently by searching for kosher mentos! woohoo

Pragmatician said...

that happens when you write so many posts

Jack Steiner said...

Chana,

You are famous. ;)

Prag,

I suppose so.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...