Lebanese And Israeli Destruction- The Media

Call me crazy, but virtually every non-Israeli media report I read about the aftermath of the war shows pictures of the destruction in Lebanon and almost nothing on Israel. It offers stories of what happened to the Lebanese. They are often tragic tales and they certainly shouldn't be discounted.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a bit of imbalance here. Where are the pictures of the wanton destruction caused by Hezbollah missiles. Where are the stories about those who were indiscriminately slaughtered by the intentional attacks on a civilian population.

Again, I do not discount the loss for the Lebanese, but it is just unreasonable not to expect to see coverage of the Israeli side.

For more on this check out Soccer Dad's post here.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...