A Simple Test

Hi folks,

As I have previously mentioned the old template and I are fighting for control of the blog. For some reason it is refusing to allow me to use paragraphs so I am trying to find a temporary solution while I sift through code looking for the problem.

So I am curious to see if this works.

Thus far I have been unable to solve this particular problem. I have a few ideas that I McGyver into making this easier to read, but for the interim you'll have to accept my apologies about how this looks.

2 comments:

AbbaGav said...

You might already know this, but there is a setting that can affect this. Go to your dashboard and pick the main settings tab. Then look at the formatting sub-tab. There is a setting there called "convert line breaks" that should be set to "yes".

Another alternative is to add <br> at the end of every paragraph, but that's a pain.

If I'm restating the obvious here, please forgive me.

Jack Steiner said...

That is a good idea. Maybe that was reset. I'll take a look.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...