Shilling Your Blog/Book/Product

At least twice a week I receive comments from people whose sole purpose in being here is to try and use my blog as a platform to promote their blog/book/product or service.

Just so that it is clear I routinely delete these comments. I am not here to help you promote those items. There are plenty of ways to do that without involving me and if for some reason you are deadset on using this space to do so there are ways to make that happen.

If you are interested in learning about them feel free to email me at talk to jack at SBC Global dot Net.

This ends our current public service announcement.

Beep.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shut up, Datingmaster.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...