Some Early Morning Thoughts

Ok, some early morning thoughts about this and that to share with you. I wonder about stories like this one. It is a scary world at times.

Cool Hand Luke is one of my favorite movies, so is Casablanca. I can watch those over and over.

When I was in college the girls used to go wild over this Australian guy. They loved to hear him speak. I used to wonder if there was a place where they'd fawn over an American accent. Heard rumors of such a spot, but never did locate it.

I answered more than 45 comments today. It is hard to strike a balance. I want people to comment here and feel like I should try to acknowledge that but at the same time it takes quite a while to respond. I understand why some bloggers do not do it.

Every now and then I find myself dozing off at the keyboard. It is a good indication that is it time to close up shop for the evening.

It was more than 100 today. I loved it. Reminds me of summer days and nights of my youth. But it seems to be a little muggy and it never used to be. Humidity changes everything, maybe that is why I feel sweaty and sticky or maybe that is courtesy of the two year old terrror.

Hmmm...

6 comments:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Jack - your comments on my blog about the US' lack of interest in soccer were absolutely classic.

I can see why you're the life of the party :-)

kasamba said...

Which do prefer- comments or no comments?

cruisin-mom said...

Jack: the evenings have been gorgeous here...can't beat 'em. Hope you have a happy father's day.

Anonymous said...

Step away from the keyboard. Enjoy the day with your kids. Take them fishing.

Jack Steiner said...

Jameel,

It was fun.

Kasamba,

I prefer to receive comments otherwise there is no point in blogging.

CM

So true. Thanks.

Sea,

Fishing sounds good to me.

kasamba said...

I feel the same way.
Ahem....

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...