- Blogs that are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. It drives me nuts. I blog at a frantic pace and make few mistakes relative to the amount of content I produce but I am embarrassed by every missed comma, errant word etc.
- Blogs that are illegible because of font size/color or an idiotic need to wRIte LIke tHis.
- Bloggers who never respond to comments on their blogs or elsewhere. You don't have to be everywhere, but it is nice to show that you are not comatose.
- Bloggers that are not open to new ideas or concepts.
- Blogs that are populated by people who do nothing but insult and bash others. Look, I like, no love a good insult and am known to get off on infantile behavior but even I like to have the odd intelligent discussion.
- Splogs, or Spamblogs as they are known in some circles.
Things That Irritate Me About Bloggers
This is an incomplete list and is strictly stream of consciousness.
at May 29, 2006
Added a few words on a page, some well written, some less so but all with purpose in mind. Can't win the Pulitzer every time, for certa...
Someone once told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t know if that is a line from a book or a movie, it could be. Then aga...
"You Are Such a Man!" Not quite sure how I am supposed to take this. A woman made this remark about me. She was muttering unde...
The GermoPhobe with a capital 'P' in phobe is a man who works on the same floor of my office building. I have seen him around the bu...