The Shmata Queen Disagrees

I played around with calling this post Arguing With a Silly Old Broad and then chose to come up with something less silly. Actually the real reason that I changed the title is because I was concerned about getting kicked in the head with an old pair of stiletto heeled shoes.

(Yes, I am giggling my ass off right now)

I am not going to give a complete play-by-play of the debate but I will provide a little insight as to what she and I discussed.

SQ: You really need to rethink this. I researched it and came up with 1,287,000 reasons why I am correct.
Jack: If it makes you feel good to think that go ahead.

SQ: Why can't you just admit that you are wrong?
Jack: Did you ever consider that I am right and the others are wrong.

SQ: You are such a Taurus!
Jack: Did I ever tell you that cleveland sucks.

SQ: Don't change the topic.
Jack: I didn't. I am using classic psychotherapy to help you understand that I understood what you said. Don't you appreciate the good communication.

SQ: This isn't communication. This is you being ridiculous.
Jack: No. The definition of ridiculous is thinking that the cavs and detroit are good teams.

SQ: Stop it.
Jack: Ok.

SQ: Are you going to say anything?
Jack: You told me to stop.

SQ: I didn't say stop talking. I asked you not to be so silly. I am serious.
Jack: So are heart attacks.

SQ: Ugh. Just listen and think about it.
Jack: Is it just me or does that trash can look really full.

SQ: Don't change the subject.
Jack: I'd rather change the channel. I have had enough Dr. Phil.

SQ: Censored- This is a family blog.
Jack: Laughing.

SQ: Sometimes you are infuriating.
Jack: Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't.

SQ: Can we have a serious discussion?
Jack: Yes, let's talk about the disappearance of the rain forests.

SQ: That's it.
Jack: Yes, it is.

And there you have it. More fun than a barrel of monkeys. ;)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

We all know you are wrong. Just admit!

PsychoToddler said...

Ah, young love...just like me and Dr. Bean...

Jack Steiner said...

Spanky,

You are a real card.

PT,

Sounds like there is another video in the works.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...