Keywords You Used To Find My Blog

what does it mean when a guy takes your breath away
meaning of billy joel songs
germophobe
Stacey Love
Loves jokes
Jack Shack House
tai kwan leap
the meaning of children
13 layers of hell
how many layers are there in hell
jack's shack
jack flick- golfer
pictures of dr.kings 'i have a dream speech'
dream dictionary - holding hands
oh mio babbino caro meaning
car salesman easiest vehicle to sell
shack and samuel jackson
moussaoui is an idiot
meaning of sweet thing-van morrison
maimonides if i am not for myself

6 comments:

Fatma said...

"tai kwan leap"?! lol! I take it you did a post on it!

Fitèna

kasamba said...

What about 'what's the frequency, Kenneth?'

Pragmatician said...

obvious-jack's shack

not obvious-all the other ones

funny-some

weird-many

creepy-stacey love

Stacey said...

I like the first one. ;)

Oh, and PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN!!

Stacey said...

And the 4th one!

Jack Steiner said...

Fitena,

Yes I did.

Kasamba,

I am Superman.

Prag,

It is an eclectic mix.

Stacey,

I am sure. :)

Almost 20 years

Next week marks the 20th anniversary of the launch of this spot. Hard to believe, not many have kept going since then. I have barely kept up...