Samuel L. Jackson

He is one of my favorite actors. Time has a good interview with him. Not as in depth as I might like, but some cool quotes nonetheless. In particular he relates his thoughts about how a Jedi should speak.

Time: Did you end up saying, "I want these m-----f------ snakes off this m-----f------ plane?"

S.J. Yeah. It's kind of difficult to watch me in a movie and not hear me say mother------ once. I wanted to say it in Star Wars, but you just can't say that kind of stuff. Jedis don't talk that way.

Master Yoda would have been most displeased. ;)

2 comments:

Jerusalemcop said...

SLJ is a great actor. I loved him in Pulp Fiction (who didn't) and he was a very cool Mace Windu. Lucas was smart to cast him. ;)

Jack Steiner said...

Very true.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...