More Quotes By Groucho

"A four-year-old child could understand that. Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail out of it."
o Duck Soup when reading a treasury department report. (1933)

"You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in here thinking what a sucker you are."
o Duck Soup to a soldier (Harpo as Pinky) about to enter battle. (1933)

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
o Duck Soup during the trial. (1933)

"Remember men, we're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did!"
o Duck Soup, talking about Margaret Dumont as Teasdale (1933)

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."

1 comment:

cruisin-mom said...

Jack: I love Duck Soup...
Chicolini...just hearing that makes me crack up!
New neice or nephew yet?

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...