Blame Bush & Blame The Republicans

I am physically tired and mentally spent. I feel out of sorts. I wasn't happy with my seders. I have some repairs that need to be made around the house and I am tired of getting screwed at the pump.

There are two basic reasons for this, at least if some of my friends, fellow bloggers and citizens are to be believed. All of the ills of the world can be blamed upon Bush and the Republicans.

Wow, I feel so much better. Just having written that makes me feel like the weight of the world has come off of my shoulders. I don't have to take any personal responsibility for anything. I can ignore prexisting conditions and just shrug my shoulders. I didn't vote for Dubya. I didn't ask for this. It was those other guys. You know, the ones that hate everyone who isn't white, drive big cars and want to live in a caste system.

I don't have any accountability because I am not a red state denizen. For that matter it is perfectly acceptable for me to point my fingers at them and make fun of anyone who is. The stupid yokels. They drive pickup trucks, believe in incest and enjoy making moonshine.

It is such a relief to know that living in a Blue state automatically raises my IQ by seventeen points. It is good to know that I have a boogeyman that I can blame for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. It is good to know that I can blame every bad thing that has ever happened to me to one little group of people.

Whatever would I do without the Republicans. How could I live without Bush. They make life so much better because you know that they are the reason the world sucks. Why if they didn't exist you just know that Osama would have become a doctor and that Saddam would have been the next Mother Theresa.

If they didn't exist you just know that we would all drive solar powered cars, wear hemp clothing and there would be a tax system that allowed for free healthcare, free education and free housing. What a world it would be.

End of sarcasm and beginning of pseudo-rant.

I am done listening to all of the moaning, groaning and bitching about how Bush and the Republicans are responsible for all of the evils of the world. It is time to suck it up and take a big dose of some STFU coffee.

There are a lot of bad things going on right now and a lot of good things. Dubya and company are part of both as are the administrations of many of our past presidents. Outsourcing, environmental issues, and even foreign policy problems existed long before this admin. I am not interested in talking about who created them and or who made them worse.

I don't want to jerk off making lists about the best and worst presidents. I want action. I want to see people pick their asses off and make a difference. I want to see them help their communities. Clean the beaches, paint over graffitti, demand accountability of themselves and others.

I want to see people work to affect change. I want to affect change and see the effects of action and I want it to happen sooner than later.

Quit your bitching. What are we going to do to fix things. How are we going to improve the schools. What are we going to do to improve healthcare and housing issues.

Change your damn attitude and do something positive and stop blaming others for why life isn't better.

Feh on you and this stupid crying. I am sick of it.

1 comment:

Richmond said...

I wholeheartedly agree. Great post.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...