Music For a Sunday Night

In The Ghetto
Elvis Presley
Burn Down The Mission
Elton John
I'm the Grumpy Old Troll
Dora The Explorer
Amarantine (album version)
Enya
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Guns N' Roses
The Battle
Harry Gregson-Williams (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)
Deliver Me
Joe Cocker
Picture
Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
Trees
Marty Casey & Lovehammers
Save the Last Dance for Me
Michael Bublé
We Are All Made of Stars
Moby
Float On
Modest Mouse
Oh Mary
Neil Diamond
Hurt
Nine Inch Nails
Gone Away
The Offspring
I'm Going Slightly Mad
Queen
Ghostbusters
Ray Parker Jr.
Time Stand Still
Rush
Deliver Me
Sarah Brightman

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...