Music for a Tuesday Evening

This has become one of the most popular features of this blog. People love music and to read/discuss the music that others listen to. One of these days I have to spend some time writing about how some songs can take you back to a certain place/moment in time.

I know one thing about my children. I can guarantee that they are going to be exposed to a wide spectrum of music.

Here is a snapshot of what I listened to this past evening.
Dazed And Confused
Led Zeppelin
Moonlight Sonata - Adagio
Beethoven
Plush
Stone Temple Pilots
Paperback Writer
The Beatles
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
Genesis
What A Little Moonlight Can Do
Billie Holiday
One Step Too Far (Featuring Dido) (Radio Edit)
Faithless & Dido
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Queen
Truckin'
Grateful Dead
Closing Time
Semisonic
Y.M.C.A.
The Village People
No Leaf Clover
Metallica
(Night Time Is) The Right Time
Ray Charles
Bullroarer
Midnight Oil
Lover's Cross
Jim Croce
Secret World
Peter Gabriel
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Beatles
Marble Halls
Enya
Changes
David Bowie
A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix)
Elvis Presley
Born To Run
Bruce Springsteen
Brazil
The Three Tenors
Oh What A Night For Dancing
Barry White
I've Got A Woman
Ray Charles
Shout It Out Loud (New Video Version)
Kiss
Visions of Paradise
Mick Jagger

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love Springsteen.

Jack Steiner said...

And he loves you. ;) See, having a five-year-old around the house does nothing to influence a bad sense of humor.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...