Captain Kirk Butchers RocketMan
I haven't seen this in a long time. Oy vey.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
3 comments:
I know just the person I am sending this to. His license plate has the star trek logo on it and reads TRIBBLE, but he is also a respected well published prof of classical studies.
That is the Trouble with Tribbles.
Yes, but I guess "the Trouble with Tribbles" would not fit on his license plate. However he does have two tribbles on his dash board.
If this sounds unplausible for an academic you can check with Q as he has seen Mr B's car complete with tribbles.
Post a Comment