Too Much to Say- A Few Random Words

I am feeling a little frustrated right now but I am not sure exactly why. I need to come up with my own response to this post here but am not sure that I want to do it tonight. If it comes out the way I want it to it will likely be something that drains me a little, so tonight may not be the night to do it.

My current fantasy is simple. I get paid to get back into the shape I want to be in.

I want the Patriots to lose and lose big. I still hate the Celtics and while I am not a Yankee fan their move with Damon made me smile.

Too much frosting is never enough and too little is a shame.

Too much Tequila and you are sick for a day. Too little and you are sick without half the fun.

She is not much of a dancer but she sure can box.

I once debated sending out resumes as Ferris Bueller. I was curious to see what kind of feedback I'd receive. Matthew Broderick looks a bit like a mouse to me. Matthew Mconaughey looks like a redneck and the Marlboro Man just looks like a silly billboard.

Too much pizza today, I ate too much. Am too full and feel like a slug. Must exercise more this evening.

Still wonder about people who think that you can become gay by standing too close to gay people. What the hell is that about. I don't have a problem with Brokeback Mountain but have to say that the thought of two men kissing does nothing for me. Actually the times that I have seen two women kissing haven't been all that exciting either.

Really I don't find watching anyone else kiss all that interesting. The only time I want to see that is when I am involved and even then it is questionable. Think about it, you open your eyes and for a moment it is hard to focus because there is this big face in front of you. Giant eyes and features that look gargantuan.

I better stop this now before it is passed around by the women who once kissed me. They may all form a posse and try to lynch me and that can't be all that much fun.

Some friends describe me as someone you love or hate and some as someone you love to hate. But me I am just about love, come here and give me a hug, you know that you need one.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Too much frosting is definitely never enough. Hell, hold the cake...just gimme the frosting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack!

I'm here! I'm here!

Where's my hug? (smile)

See now, I just knew that about you. All about the love ...

(chuckle)

Have a grand day, Jack.

And cool, you now have two Stay-c's in a row.

(waving to Stacey) Hi!

~ Stacy ~

Stacey said...

Jack has no hugs left. He gave them all to me. Go find your own curmudgeon!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...