As old people are wont to say I remember back in the day I used to watch The World Champion Los Angeles Thunderbirds Roller Derby team.
My memory is a bit fuzzy but I recall a bunch of tough women garbed in yellow shirts and tight green shorts flying around a skating rink in LA.
I hadn't thought about any of that for a long time, but my memory was jogged when a friend sent me a link about a group of wacking Texas women who are playing the sport. You can find it here.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
No comments:
Post a Comment