Music For Tuesday Night

Again relying upon the old shuffle I share with you tunes of my evening.
#41
Dave Matthews
(Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
Nelson
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Blue Oyster Cult
(Ghost) Riders In The Sky
Johnny Cash
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Elvis Presley
(Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
Elvis Presley
(Night Time Is) The Right Time
Ray Charles
(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
Elvis Presley
(Rock) Superstar
Cypress Hill
(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
K.C. & The Sunshine Band
(You'll Have To Swing It) Mr. Paganini
Ella Fitzgerald
(You Can Still) Rock In America
Night Ranger
I Can't Be With You
The Cranberries
1812 Overture, Op. 49 (Conclusion)
Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
867-5309 / Jenny
Tommy Tutone
A Boy Named Sue
Johnny Cash
A Day In The Life
The Beatles
A Kiss To Build A Dream On
Louis Armstrong
A Pirate Looks At 40
Jimmy Buffett

3 comments:

cruisin-mom said...

glad you've got some '70's music in the mix...K.C.and the Sunshine band...simply great dance music

Jack Steiner said...

Old Harry is a good guy.

... Is the Window to Our Soul said...

I love listening to K.C. I tried to teach my daughter and her friends some of my favorite childhood dance moves - the Bus Stop and the Bump but they wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...