Blogging Makes Me Hungry

I don't know about you, but blogging makes me hungry. I don't know why. I am not sure if this is physical or behavioral but virtually every time I sit down at the computer to blog I am hit with this desire to nosh.

Speaking of noshing there used to be a restaurant called The Bagel Nosh. I loved that place. In the good old days you used to be able to watch them make the bagels. It was kind of cool.

Now some 30 years later they have changed owners several times and come up with a new name. Somewhere along the way the food and service have gone downhill. I was very disappointed by this.

I'd write more but I need something to eat, I am starving.

4 comments:

cruisin-mom said...

Jack...I frequented the bagel nosh way back in the 70's I think (has it been around that long?)I'd have to say blogging makes me thirsty, but not hungry.

Jack Steiner said...

CM,

It started out in Plaza Del Oro and then moved over to the next little shopping center. But for all intents and purposes it is right on Ventura and Louise.

cruisin-mom said...

yep, plaza del oro...that's where I used to go! There was a restaurant in the 70's upstairs there called Cornicopia (I think) they had singing waiters...very 70's. (were you born?)lol

Jack Steiner said...

They used to have a place called Poppy's Star too.

And yes, I was around during the 70s. I was even around to see the moon landing way back in '69.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...