"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
I thought I'd link to see a stretch limo Hummer or something like that for transporting his clan!
Okay, well ... it's good to know that they gave a nod to reality — and safety. (chuckle) ~ Stacy ~(with no ballerina)
Oh. Man.
Mike,I thought that this was right up your alley. You can drop the kids off and wait in the car while they go about their business. ;)
Post a Comment
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
4 comments:
I thought I'd link to see a stretch limo Hummer or something like that for transporting his clan!
Okay, well ... it's good to know that they gave a nod to reality — and safety. (chuckle)
~ Stacy ~
(with no ballerina)
Oh. Man.
Mike,
I thought that this was right up your alley. You can drop the kids off and wait in the car while they go about their business. ;)
Post a Comment