Most Popular Posts as of December 11

I always find looking at the most popular posts to be an interesting activity. Sometimes I am surprised by what is read most frequently and it is not always the posts with the most comments.

As of December 11th here is a partial rundown of the posts here that are garnering the most attention:

Why I Blog
Do you Have Blog Envy?
How Many Blogs Do You Read?
Off Color Holiday Humor
Happy Holidays is An Appropriate Greeting
Interfaith Relationships- Jews and Christians Misunderstood Again
Five Simple Pleasures

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's because all that you write jack is interesting!! I have blog envy I do!!

Monica said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I've heard some really good things about your blog. :)

Have a great day.

CJ Srullowitz said...

I think it depends how long you leave a post up as new that sways the numbers. I find, lulei demistafina, that once I move on to the next post, I don't get much response on the previous ones.

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Tanisha,

I am just an ordinary blogger, but I appreciate your kind words.

Hi Monica,

Thanks for coming by.

Hi CJ,

It is constant dilemma for me, how long do I wait before the next post goes up.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...