"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
5 comments:
I love all of those, too. And I also LOVE sushi, which I will be having for dinner tonight. Yum.
Oh yeah baby...sushi and beef jerky or even turkey jerky...all extremely tasty and on the top of any list I have.
Sushi is awesome
Where can I get kosher beef jerky? I'd love to try it!
Elie,
That is a good question, but I don't have an answer to it, yet.
Post a Comment