- Laugh, love and learn always and forever.
- Never forget to hold your friends and family close to you.
- A good hug can change your day. Everyone needs a hug. We all need to touch and be held. My thoughts on being shomer negiah later.
- The majority opinion is not always right nor the most moral/ethical.
- Some things are worth fighting for and some are not. The hard part is discerning which is which.
- You can never read too many books but you must always supplement your reading/education by doing.
- Travel and interact with the world around you.
- Learn to speak more than one language.
- Play a team sport and learn how to be a team player.
- Understand that life is a journey and that half the fun is indeed getting there.
Some Things I'll Teach My Children
I have a long list of items to teach my children but here is an incomplete list of things that I want to teach them.
I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...
If you want to see how thoughts, ideas and impressions can be manipulated by the media take a few minutes to watch Pallywood .
In concept I am a big believer in giving people freedom to live their lives and do what they are going to do with the caveat that the limits...
There are moments when hosting Haveil Havalim very much reminds me of the cabin scene from A Night At The Opera. There are so many different...