His Parents Must Be So Proud

My favorite line here is from the police spokesman.

"SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Nov. 21 (UPI) -- A South Dakota teenager has been charged with indecent exposure for allegedly having sex with a mannequin.

A security guard found Michael James Plentyhorse, 18, sans pants on the floor in the Washington High School Alumni Room in Sioux Falls, S.D., with a half-naked female mannequin, the Sioux Falls Argus Leader reported.

"There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin," a police spokesman told the newspaper. "That's the only way I know how to put it."

The spokesman said security staff had reported the same mannequin found undressed on several occasions."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that mannequin must have some reputation by now...

stc said...

It's tough being a teenaged boy. Not that I ever tried to make it with a mannequin.
Q

Jack Steiner said...

Z and Q

One question, where were those easy mannequins when I was 17. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...