The GermoPhobe and My Time In Women's Study

I have two posts that I have to compose but am short on time. The first is going to be called The GermoPhobe and it deals with an experience I had/witnessed in the bathroom at my office.

The second post relates to a Women's Study class I took in college and the ridiculous argument that began over the term manhole and the woman who insisted that if there was equality they would find a way to call some of them womenholes.

However I am too short on time to write them now, but will try and put them up tomorrow. See you later.

-Jack

P.S. Stick a pin in the Frappr map.

4 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Mirty is funny!

Will try to get back over here for the follow-up. Sorry been out of pocket due to no power for over a week b/c of hurricane Wilma. Taking a break now....from what looks like a war zone.

Jack Steiner said...

Mirty,

I sure did.

Suzie,

I hope that the hurricane didn't cause you too much distress.

Maddie said...

Womenholes sounds like the punchline to a bad joke.

Jack Steiner said...

MP,

I suppose that you are right.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...