Ken Livingstone- Still a Moron

Chaim tipped me off to this one which proves to me yet again that Ken Livingstone, the mayor of London is still a moron. I think that it is possible that the families are truly remorseful and that they may not agree or support the actions of the bombers, but this is not appropriate.
"Families of the 7 July suicide bombers should be allowed to attend the national memorial service for the victims, according to London's mayor.

Ken Livingstone said they should not be turned away from the 1 November mass at St Paul's Cathedral for the 52 victims.

The event is billed as a service for those who died and a tribute to police, firefighters and paramedics.

Church leaders would like the bombers' families to attend but only with approval from the bereaved and injured.

Speaking at his weekly press conference at City Hall, Mr Livingstone said: "They have to decide if they want to come and share the grief of Londoners and celebrate the lives of those that were killed on the day."


1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

I still can't understand why Red Ken remains in public view. Why can't they get rid of this PR disaster completely?

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...