G is Getting On the Plane

I just finished speaking with my friend G. We officially said goodbye in person on Sunday, but I wanted to be certain to wish him well prior to his boarding the plane.

FWIW, I meant o mention in one of the earlier posts that he was working in the Cantor Fitzgerald office at the WTC until September 8. At one point in time I was supposed to have flown out for Manhattan for business so we had plans to eat at Windows on the World, but as it happened I had to cancel my trip.

The morning of 911 I spent a couple of anxious hours trying to locate him to confirm that he had returned to LA.

1 comment:

Jack Steiner said...

For what it is worth.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...