Blogrolling The Day Away

Life here at the shack has been anything but dull, if anything it has been far too busy. I don't like feeling this busy because I don't feel like I am being productive. I get a lot of things done, but too many of them feel like they are just getting done and not getting done well.

Lately I have been trying to find some new blogs to read. It is not that the old ones have gotten dull, ok a few have. Some of you are not holding my attention the way that you used to but I expect that the same could be said about me.

Anyway I find blogrolls to be interesting. It is somewhat similar to going to a person's home and inspecting their bookcase, movies and CDs. I am always curious to see what they have found because every now and then I find some real gems.

5 comments:

Maddie said...

I'm guessing my friend, hellcunt, won't be on your new blogroll. Interesting to see what is your neighbor's bookshelf, eh?

Jack Steiner said...

NJ,

And if I said that it was what would you do.I am only one of many readers, my opinion may not be all that significant.;)

MP,

Nah, he doesn't really hold my attention but I wouldn't say that I have read all that much there so maybe there is more to it than I think.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I am probably in that FEW group! (hummm)Have been in a slump lately, but trying to come out of it.

Your welcome anytime, hopefully your next visit will be more enlightening....(wishful thinking on my part - smiling) Actually my reader's comments are the best! Maybe no more disasters will happen in awhile.

Take care....I enjoy your blog!!

Lil Bit said...

yep, I'm probably in that group, too. And ya know what? It's ok. LOL Ya don't have to visit my blog and post a little 1-liner or whatever just cuz I visit yours. You write things that interest me. I probably DON'T write things that interest you. So be it. It's all good...

Jack Steiner said...

I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about whether I find your blogs interesting or not.

I may visit them regularly and not comment. That doesn't mean that I don't like them,just that I didn't have anything to add to the discussion.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...