Blog Fatigue

I am tired and cranky and not really in the mood to blog. I owe a couple of people a meme and should respond to your comments. I apologize, I just don't have it in me today. I may tomorrow, or I may end up taking some time off from blogging, or maybe not.

I try not to make decisions when I am irritated. I learned today that my rock is leaving LA. We met on the first day of kindergarten and now 31 years later he has decided to move to D.C.

It may sound silly, but I am pretty upset about this. When all hell broke loose he was there and even if things were fine it was reassuring knowing that the old man was around. We have been through a lot, but today is not the time to review it.

If you don't see any updates entertain yourself with the links to my personal favorites or alternatively you can tell stories that end in non-sequiturs and get the same affect as you would reading my stuff.

Back tomorrow or maybe not.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

It is hard when people we love move so far away.

Don't worry about the meme. Don't feel obligated to do it.

dorothy rothschild said...

Sorry Jack, about your friend moving away.

Anonymous said...

It's LA, I would move too!

Jack Steiner said...

Hi anonymous,

Admit it. You love LA, you can't get enough of it and you are jealous that you don't live in a real city.

Maddie said...

I'm sorry your rock is leaving. I've moved a lot and it sucks. But instead of talking about moving I'm going to tell your a REALLY bad joke.

Why did the cookie go to the hospital?

He felt crumby.

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Callie,

Agoura is very cool. I am guessing that you belonged to Beth Haverim.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...