A Sucker For Romance

I admit to being very sentimental and to being a bit of a romantic. In my head I sometimes see myself as being cool, very suave, kind of a combination of Sinatra, Cary Grant and Fred Astaire rolled into one.

But in practice it is probably more like Horshack, Fred Flintstone and Mr. T. Kind of an odd combination. I have a body that is built for demolition and not for grace. If you want to move a piano just ask and I can do that, but if you want me to serve as a partner for ballroom dancing you are looking at the wrong guy. Grace and I are not synonymous, for that matter the last time I saw Grace was at my high school graduation.

On a different note altogether I have been enjoying the story of how Robert and Karen met and fell in love. You can find it on Seraphic Secret. Here are the key links 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.

If I accidentally listed things twice I apologize, sometimes blogging with speed creates a few errors.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...