My "Mini Me"


It turns out that Dr. Evil and I share something in common, not a full size doppleganger but a smaller very similar version.

This weekend I was told for the 700,563rd time how many things I do like my father and how many things my son does that are just like me.

People, is there any real surprise here. Should you be shocked that if I talk with my hands he does to. Is there any shock at seeing him react in a similar fashion to things that make me happy/sad/angry.

Nope, all this proves is that not only is my son a handsome little devil, he is smart too.

3 comments:

B2 said...

The apple... blah blah blah... tree.

PsychoToddler said...

Isn't it cool to be a father?

Jack Steiner said...

Yep and yep.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...