Do You Know Me?- Anonymity ReVisited

It has been quite a busy weekend and I really haven't had enough time to blog so I have compromised by responding to a few comments here and there. Now at last I have a few minutes to share a few thoughts with you.

I just finished watching The Contender. It is a favorite show of mine because in spite of being reality television it really is, real, or at least that is my understanding and feeling. The people participating in it do not come across as playing characters, they strike me as just being themselves, or how I envision they would be in person.

And that brings me to the topic of the post which is Do You Know Me. I wonder if you met me in person if I would shatter your image or match up with it. Would my manner and personality reflect your expectations. Would I be who you think I am or do you have some skewed idea of Jack.

And of course I cannot help but wonder what would happen if I met some of you in person. There are a number of bloggers who I think of as being my kind of people. You strike me as having similar values and interests, a sense of humor that tickles my funnybone. You appear to be the kind of person I would want to have as a friend. Maybe you are and maybe you are not. It is impossible to say and who knows if we will ever find out.

I cannot say that I will ever meet or not meet any of you. Maybe one day, but until that time all this will remain just some of my most recent musings about things that may not or may be important. It is just a lot of random thoughts- do they matter and do they have meaning?

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...