Dave Matthews Band's big stink

Every time I read this story I cannot help but cringe.

The big stink over Dave Matthews Band's big stink is over.

The jam rockers have agreed to pony up $200,000 to an environmental fund to settle a lawsuit brought by the Illinois attorney general in connection with a band bus driver dumping 800 pounds of liquid human waste from a DMB tour bus into the Chicago River.


If that was all there was to the story it would be one thing, but here is the really crappy part of the story.

The "foul incident" occurred on Aug. 8. The band was in town for a gig, and bus driver Stefan A. Wohl pulled up alongside a metal grating on the Kedzie Bridge and emptied the vehicle's septic tank. The was rained down on passing tour boat, showering as many as 100 passengers with feces.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...