Curious George- A Family Favorite

Here are the Shack we are big fans of Curious George. This morning we read an entry from the Monkey that caused a moment of consternation. You can find the entire post here.


Did we ever figure out why the man in the yellow hat lives alone with Curious George the Monkey? I don't like it - I don't like to think of monkeys being sexually abused by perverts in yellow hats. This has bothered me for years. Someone once suggested maybe Curious George was BI-Curious George - and I don't like THAT either - Curious George is a monkey - he's a brother - we may even be kin. He may need our help.


Old George is just a monkey, but he is a good monkey and I'd hate to see him get abused. We might have to rally the troops and have a little talk with the man in the yellow hat. I'll ponder that one for a while.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...