More From the Mailbag

Dear Jack,

I have been following your blog for sometime now and really enjoy the fiction you write. Will you tell me something about how you write?

Thanks,

Mike

Dear Mike,

I write with a pen or sometimes a pencil. But if I am feeling really lazy I have my manservant take dictation from the houseboy. They make a good team.

Dear Jack,

You are one of the most obnoxious people I know and if I had my way you would never blog again. I can't understand why any woman would ever want you. One day you'll get yours.

Eat shit and die,

Your Pal

Dear Pal,

Are you sure that you know me, because if you did you would understand that women cannot help but throw themselves at me, just like you are now. I'd like to spend an evening with you, it would be educational for both of us.

Ok, maybe not educational, but I do believe in charity.

All of my love,

Jack

Dear Jack,

What do you think about Bush?

Regards,

Tim

Dear Tim,

After I finished smacking myself for all of the obnoxious remarks I'd like to make I want to say this ##%&$@#$&$&$^&$&$%#&*^*^, and how.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...